When the meter is put into test mode, Demand Forgiveness is active. This makes it difficult to run a test on the ION8600 meter
Demand Forgiveness is the time programmed to the meter during which demand (and therefore peak demand) will not be calculated in the power restoration period following a total power outage. This is designed to not penalize customers because the power-up of EQUIPMENT following a power outage usually consumes a higher than normal amount of power. However, when a meter is powered-up and put into test mode, Demand Forgiveness is active which hinders testing. The test will have to be delayed until the Demand Forgiveness period expires.
Download the appropriate corrected template to the device.
Corrected framework for affected meters
Make the following changes in the ION Demand Forgiveness Framework
1) Place a new And module
2) Place a shortcut to the Tst Mode Invert module. The module can be found in the ION Revenue Test Framework
3) Connect the output Tst Mode Invert from the shortcut placed in step 2 to source 1 of the new AND module
4) Connect out Enbl Dmnd Delay from Dmnd Delay Enbl module to source 2 of the new AND module
5) Connect the result output from the new AND module to source 3 of the Check for Delay module.
6) Connect the result output from the new AND module to source 1 of the Enable Dmnd Dly module
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/4c8b3c80b4482edcc12577160010d80a/fl_block_5/0.1A60?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)Date Created: April 20, 2010
Last Revised: April 30, 2010
Original Author: TO
All content © 1992-2010 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL202157 V1.0, Originally authored by MiNe on 05/01/2010, Last Edited by MiNe on 05/01/2010
Related ranges: ION8600