When attempting to access the APM Setup page from the eSolutions web page, the following error is displayed:
Server Error in '/PLAPMSetupWeb' Application.
Access is denied.
Error Message 401.2.: Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration. Verify that you have permission to view this directory or page based on the credentials you supplied and the authentication methods enabled on the Web server. Contact the Web servers administrator for additional assistance.
Enable Integrated Windows Authentication for the PLAPMSetupWeb website
1. Open Internet Information Services (Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services)
2. Expand the tree on the left to the following:
Local Computer > Web Sites > Default Web Site > PLAPMSetupWeb (Windows XP)
Local Computer > Web Sites > PLeSolutionsWeb > PLAPMSetupWeb (Windows 2003)
3. Right-click on PLAPMSetupWeb and select Properties
4. Click on the Directory Security tab and select Edit
in the Authentication and access control section.
5. Check the box for Integrated Windows Authentication
(Windows XP Screen Capture)
6. Perform an IISReset
7. Re-open the eSolutions webpage and access the APM Setup page