Welcome back! Access your account here.
Sign up to an account that suits your needs and take advantage of a customised Clipsal experience.
1. Go to Citect Project Eitor -> Communication -> Express Wizard as per below.
2. Click on Next as per below.
3. Select your current I/O server name in 'Use an existing I/O Server' and click on Next.
4. Type the new device name for the ION Enterprise OPC tags (eg. OPC here) and click on Next.
5. Select 'External I/O Device' and click on Next.
6. Choose 'OPC' under 'OPC DA Client' as per below and click on Next.
7. Type ION.OpcDaServer.1 as per below and click on Next.
8. Click on Next.
9. Click on Finish.
10. Go to Citect Explorer choosing your current project -> Tools -> Import Tags...
11. Select your OPC device name ('OPC' here) for 'I/O Device' and select 'OPC' for 'Database type'.
And Click on 'Browse...' as per below.
12. Click on ION.OpcDaServer.1 as per below and click on OK.
14. Click on Import.
15. A progress bar window will be shown as per below.
16. Tag Import Result window will be shown as per below at the end and click on Yes.
17. You can find the ION Enterrpise tags as per below under Citect Project Eitor -> Tags -> Variable Tags.
Original Author: YJ
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric