When accessing the View/Schedule tab in Advanced Reports, the user receives the following error message:
There was an error retrieving data from the server: Automation server can't create object.
The Create, Edit, and Admin tabs are all accessible
SMS 4.0, 4.2, and 4.3 with Advanced Reports
The EnterpriseFramework.dll and WebReporting.dll's registration is corrupted.
Re-register the Crystal EnterpriseFramework.dll and WebReporting.dll
1. Close all open Internet Explorer sessions of Advanced Reports
2. Go to the Windows Start Menu and choose 'Run...'
3. Type the following and click 'Ok':
REGSVR32 "C:\Program Files\Crystal Decisions\Enterprise 10\win32_x86\EnterpriseFramework.dll"
4. Go to the Windows Start Menu and choose 'Run..'
5. Type the following and click 'Ok':
REGSVR32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.5\bin\WebReporting.dll"
6. Restart Internet Information Services (IISRESET from the Windows command prompt) and re-launch Advanced Reports