The PowerLogic SCADA v7.10 installer will install a number of 3rd party components. Refer to the list below for the components and versions that get installed
The following third party components get installed by the CitectSCADA (and PowerLogic SCADA installer):
- Microsoft Visual C runtime libraries redistributable
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (32-bit or 64-bit depending on detected OS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Language Packs (language depending on detected OS), Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Microsoft MSXML v6.0 SP1 (in same languages as .NET framework
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.80
- Sentinel Driver v7.4.2 (for interfacing to the USB licensing dongle)
Note that for the Web Server, IIS is required however it is not installed by PowerLogic SCADA installer. This must be installed by the user before starting the PowerSCADA installer.
Acrobat Reader v8 is on the DVD but is not installed by PowerLogic SCADA installer.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL199362 V1.0, Originally authored by DaMi on 07/16/2009, Last Edited by DaMi on 07/16/2009
Related ranges: PowerLogic SCADA 7.1