Paging on Communications Loss can be disabled in APM 6. To do so, edit the filter in the setup menu.
The procedure is as follows:
- Go to Setup > APM Setup from the top menu.
- Under Setup on the left side of the window, select Filter and then click Edit.
- In the Available Nodes box, click on the plus sign of the desired meter.
- Uncheck the Comms Loss box.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all meters if no communications loss notification is desired.
- Click the Save Filter button.
- Click on System located on the left side of the screen, then Preferences.
- Restart the SMS OPC Server and APM Service by clicking the Restart Services button.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL197961 V1.0, Originally authored by AnVa on 03/05/2009, Last Edited by AnVa on 03/05/2009
Related ranges: Paging Module