In some circumstances, it is desirable to maintain a specific Vista workspace for a particular user, so every time the user logs into Vista, the same set of diagrams are opened.
1) Log on to VISTA using the user account that is to be set up.
2) Organize VISTA to appear as you want it to appear on startup.
3) Save, and close VISTA.
4) Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the ION Enterprise(or PEGASYS)/config/cfg/ud directory. Notice there is a .wsu file named for each user account.
5) Locate the .wsu file for the user account you want to lock down and right click to bring up the Properties dialog box.
6) Mark the file as Read-Only
Now, every time that this user logs into VISTA, the same set of diagrams will be displayed.
Original article#9605 (SWKB-0312)
Date Created: Unknown
Last Revised: May 8, 2009 by MN
Original Author: Unknown
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL189927 V2.0, Originally authored by KBAdPM on 12/03/2007, Last Edited by MiNe on 05/09/2009
Related ranges: ION Enterprise V5.6, ION Enterprise V5.5, ION Enterprise V5.0, ION Enterprise V4.5