This is done through Windows Device Manager.
- Click on the Start Menu > Control Panel > System
- Select the Hardware tab then click Device Manager
- Scroll to the Ports section and expand it
- Right click on the appropriate COM port and select Properties
- Select the Port Settings tab to check the settings (baud, etc). This should match the baud rate on the meter.
Customers have had good reports from the Goldx GXMU1200.
Last Revised: November 22, 2007
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL189432 V1.0, Originally authored by KBAdPM on 11/22/2007, Last Edited by KBAdPM on 11/22/2007
Related ranges: third party devices (modems, converters...)