Open the meter in Designer (opened from Management Console) and follow this procedure:
- Select the Edit menu and choose 'Select All'.
- Press the delete button.
NOTE: A popup will appear warning you that 'CORE' modules cannot be deleted, this is normal.
- Select the Edit menu and choose 'Paste from Framework'.
- Choose the meter framework file that you would like to paste to the meter (located in the ...\ION Enterprise\config\fmwk\nd folder).
- Goto File menu and select Send & Save to the meter.
- Goto the Program files directory and follow the direcory structure to the following location:
...Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Enterprise\config\diagrams\nd
- Delete the device from the files in the folder.
NOTE: The file will be re-created when you connect to the device in designer next time.
Last Revised: November 19, 2007
Applies To: ION Enterprise
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL189298 V1.0, Originally authored by KBAdPM on 11/20/2007, Last Edited by KBAdPM on 11/20/2007
Related ranges: ION Enterprise V5.6, ION Enterprise V5.5, ION Enterprise V5.0