StruxureWare Power Monitoring (SPM)
Power Monitoring Expert (PME)
Vista Data Log Viewer
Web Applications Data Log Viewer
- Nominal voltage is set to 0.
- Waveform recording and sag/swell detection modules is disabled.
- The frequency in the filters is too low. The filter is set to a sampling frequency of less than 2000 for sags and greater than 15000 for swells by default. If the events stay between 2000 and 15000 then the sag/swell event will be ignored.
- Designer is open.
- Confirm nominal voltage is set to something other than 0.
- Confirm the waveform recording and sag/swell detection modules have been enabled
- Increase the filter frequency by following the steps below:
- Confirm that Show Toolbox is checked in Options then open a Vista diagram with the waveform log viewer. Right-click the log viewer to open the Properties.
- Go to the Query tab and click Edit SQL ... Notepad opens the query text.
- Change the frequencies in the code to a higher value in every instance that the waveform log is being queried (there will be 8 values to change). An example of what the code looks like is below and the number that you change is in red. This example sets the SamplingFrequency to <12000, but it can be anything less than 15000, but bigger than 2000.
FROM --(*vendor(PML),product(LogServer) 0xf95@Neas.ION7500 *)--
WHERE SamplingFrequency < 12000
- Save and close Notepad.
- Close Designer. Designer must be closed in order for vista to update correctly.