Reporter shows automation error in PML Repgen
- Error -2147221080 (Automation error) has occured in pmlRepGen
This can be caused by incorrect database rights:
- Open SQL Management Console and expand the tree down to ION_Data > Users.
- In the right hand pane double click on Report to show properties.
- It should only have Public, db_datareader and ION_Reader checked.
- If you need to alter this cancel out of the above screens and expand the tree in the left hand pane and go to Security > Logins.
- Double click Reports in the right hand pane > Database Access tab> now edit the database role (to allow the three access rights mentioned in step #3).
Last Revised: November 13, 2007
Applies To: ION Enterprise
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL189154 V1.0, Originally authored by KBAdPM on 11/14/2007, Last Edited by KBAdPM on 11/14/2007
Related ranges: ION Enterprise V5.6, ION Enterprise V5.5, ION Enterprise V5.0