Front display of ION6200
For non-revenue sealed meters running firmware version v205 and later, the energy (kWh), peak current, and peak demand registers can be reset from the front panel.
- Press and hold the round button until Curr, PWr, and EnEr are displayed in the three lines
- Curr: Current Maximum Demand Reset
- PWr: Power Maximum Demand Reset
- EnEr: Energy Reset
- Select the parameter to be reset and press the round button
- Confirm the reset and enter the front panel password
- Press and hold the round button to exit
For revenue sealed meters, energy and demand resets are not permitted.