When viewing a custom diagram in WebReach the text 'WebReachDefaultDiagramNode' is displayed under all/some objects, but this label is not shown when the diagram is viewed in Vista.
- Open the diagram in Vista
- Select all the objects that are displaying this problem.
- Right-click on one of the objects.
- In the Caption tab, change the Caption selection from Use Default to None.
- Save your changes and reload the diagram in WebReach
Last Revised: October 30, 2007
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL189035 V1.0, Originally authored by KBAdPM on 11/09/2007, Last Edited by KBAdPM on 11/09/2007
Related ranges: ION Enterprise V5.6, ION Enterprise V5.5, ION Enterprise V5.0, ION Enterprise V4.5