ION Enterprise 5.5 Demo
The demo does not run.
Fully uninstall the demo and 5.5, then re-install the full version of 5.5 followed by the demo.
Here are the instructions to completely remove ION Enterprise 5.5 installation:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Add Remove Programs
- Choose ION Enterprise and click on Change/Remove.
- Click on Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Edition (ION) and choose Remove. This step will uninstall MSDE and should be done only if MSDE is not being used by any other application on the system.
- Navigate to the install directory of ION Enterprise. The default location is D:\Program Files\PowerMeasurement. Delete the Power Measurement folder.
- Open the Registry Editor by typing "regedit" (without the quotes) at Start > Run. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE. Delete the Power Measurement folder.
Here are the steps to uninstall the Demo:
- Open Management Console or Database Manager and make sure that you are connected to the ION Enterprise databases and not the Demo databases. If you are connected to the demo databases:
- Stop ION Services
- Detach the current ION_Data database and the ION_Network database
- Attach the ION Enterprise ION_Data and ION_Network databases
- Restart ION Services
- Control > Add Remove Programs
- Choose ION Enterprise 5.5 Demo > Remove. Choose the Remove radio button in the installer shield.
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/6f4a67f7bf9d6599c125731500161b4e/fl_block_5/0.1AE4?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Last Revised: July 4 2007
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL186840 V1.0, Originally authored by KBAdPM on 07/11/2007, Last Edited by KBAdPM on 07/11/2007
Related ranges: ION Enterprise V5.5