PM820, PM850 and PM870
It is not possible to directly upgrade the firmware on a PM800 series meter running an OS version below 10.4 to the latest available release.
*Warning: The firmware utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Technical Support for guidance.
*Warning: Devices should be disconnected from all monitoring software before performing a firmware upgrade*
The following is the upgrade procedure for a PM8xx meter running OS 10.060, RS 10.700, DL 10.000 or below
- Use DLF-3000 to download RS 10.700 to the device
- Download OS 10.400 to the device
- Download DL 10.700 to the device
- Download the latest OS to the device
- Verify the new firmware version by selecting MAINT -> DIAG -> METER from the front panel of the meter.
Download the FIRMWAREPM8.zip file attached below which contains OS 10.4 firmware
*Refer to FAQ FA237920 for a link to the latest firmware, the DLF-3000 download tool, and more instructions on upgrading the firmware on a PM800 series meter.