The ION Enterprise 5/6 or PME 7/8 reporter application fails to generate a report with the following error: "Your Excel security settings do not allow this waveform processing to run."
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert, Reporter
ION Enterprise 5/6, Power Monitoring Expert 7/8, Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016
The Microsoft Excel security settings are not setup to allow trust access to the VBA project object model.
A number of the default Reporter Excel-based reports require Trust Access to the VBA project model. Follow the steps below to change this setting within Microsoft Excel 2016. Other Microsoft Excel versions will have a similar procedure.
1. Run Micrsoft Excel.
2. Click on the 'File' tab located in the upper left corner of the window.
3. At the bottom of the pop-up menu, clidk on Options.
3. Click on the 'Trust Center' tab.
4. Click on 'Trust Center Settings'.
5. Click on 'Macro Settings'
6. Place a check-mark in the 'Trust access to VBA project model' check box within the 'Developer Macro Settings' section.
7. Rerun the report.
** Ensure that Macros are enabled within MS Excel.