An ION Enterprise 5.6 SP1 or 6.0, StruxureWare Power Monitoring (SPM), Power Monitoring Expert (PME) system which includes a PM850 or PM870 device,
the device reboots periodically for no apparent reason.
ION Enterprise 5.6 SP1, StruxureWare Power Monitoring (SPM), Power Monitoring Expert (PME)
There is a problem with firmware versions for PM8 devices prior to v10.8 which can cause the device to reboot if it is polled frequently.
Upgrade the meter firmware to version 10.8 or greater. Upgrading the meter firmware will also allow the device to provide information required for a CBEMA plot.
Access to firmware upgrade instructions, including a how-to video and a link to the latest firmware can be found at: Firmware Upgrade - Instructions and Downloads
If only the firmware is required, it can be downloaded directly from: http://www.schneider-electric.com/en/download/document/PM8xx_V12.5/
1) Using a internet browser navigate to www.schneider-electric.com
2) select Support, then Download Center from the Green menu bar
3) type "PM800 Series V12.500 Firmware" into the search bar and click on the Search button
4) click on the "PM800 Series V12.500 Firmware" link presented in the search results
5) click on the Download button to start the download and save the file
Note: Also by entering only PM800 and/or keyword search criteria into the search bar, you be find wide variety of PM800 related documents.