Is it possible to reset the data logs and alarms in the CM3000 and CM4000 Series meters?
*Warning: All custom alarms and logs will be lost and disabled.*
In order to reset the data and alarm logs, write 1130 to register 8000.
To write to a register from a computer download Modbus tester from FA180037. Once Modbus Tester is open:
To write from the front display:
- Enter the IP address related to the meter.
- Enter the Slave ID (the Com ports unit ID).
- Enter 8000 as your Starting Register.
- Enter 1 for # of Registers
- Enter 1130 in the box to the right of 408000.
- Click Write.
- From the Front Panel Main Menu, select Diagnostics
- Select Read/Write Regs. The password prompt displays.
- Select your password. The default password is 0.
- The Read/Write Registers Screen displays.
- Scroll through the register numbers with the arrow buttons
- Write 1130 to register 8000 by pressing the enter button on register 8000.
- The Hex and Dec values begin to blink.
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll through the numeric values.
- Set the register to 1130.
- Press the menu button to save the changes.
*Reference CM3000 Register List Commands Page
*Reference CM4000 Register List Commands Page