Error code 32600 is the Hardware Diagnostic Error.
1) May be any module in CPU rack (usually LI or LTI)
2) Module series incompatibility
1) Check for series incompatibility. Determine if a Model 700 processor is used with pre-series C Analog or pre-series H Local Interface module in CPU rack. Both modules will not operate properly in CPU rack. Replace with later series modules.
2) Switch power off. Check power supply according to Section 2 of Troubleshooting Guide.
3) Replace LI, CPU or any modules in the rack where needed.