How to automatically start 'ProWORX 32' with a project.from a command line.
ProWORX 32 version 2.1, SP2
A Shortcut pointing to the '.pwx. file for the project can be used to automatically open ProWORX 32. The target path name for the shortcut can then be used as a DOS command to open the project.
Before the shortcut will work, the '.pwx' file must be associated to the Windows Registry. To associate the .pwx file, use the following steps.
- Open the 'ProWORX\32\Projects' folder.
- Double click on any '.pwx' file.
- Click on the check box next to 'Select the program from a list'
- Click on 'OK' to open the 'Open With' window.
- Click on 'Browse' button and browse for the '.pwx' file.
- Click on the check box next to 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file' in the 'Open With' window.
- Click on OK.
.Note: This feature will only work on 'ProWORX 32 version 2.1, SP2' and later versions.