How to restore the ETG30xx back to factory default state.
The following procedure can be used to restore the kernel and exec firmware for ETG3021 back to the
factory default state.
1. Obtain a Compact Flash memory card
2. Create directory named KERNEL on the root directory of the Compact Flash card.
3. Copy itwo files named '573F0002.PLD' and '573F0002.PSP' from the Web designer CD-ROM that
was provided with your module. The files can be found under the folder named:
Firmware Upgrade/ INDUS
4. Turn off the power to the module.
5. Insert the Compact Flash card into the slot on the module.
6. Turn on the power to the module. (The LED s on the module will blink)
7. Wait until all of the LED's stop blinking. (The LED s will stop the blinking after the module finishes
loading, This usually takes about 1 minute).
NOTE: The power must not be interrupted to the module during this phase.
8. Power off the module
9. Remove the Compact Flash memory card.
10. Power On the module (The module will normally start)
Note: If the module does not show any LED activity after rebooting and completing it's diagnostic
check (all LED's will flash) but it can still be pinged, reload the exec firmware and power cycle.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL205979 V2.0, Originally authored by AlCh on 09/26/2011, Last Edited by AlCh on 08/23/2013
Related ranges: FactoryCast Gateway