What is meaning of display indication LLLL on REG48PUNL1RHU, is it function error? How to remove it from display.
LLLL is a message error. The reasons which can explain the display of this message are:
1. The resistance probe is broken or short- circuited.
2. The connection wire of the probe is wrong or loose.
3. The value measured on the input is < 5% to the minimum scale configurated.
4. The Voltage / current loop is broken or short-circuited.
5. The value to be displayed is < or = to -199,9.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL200426 V1.0, Originally authored by LaBe on 11/05/2009, Last Edited by LaBe on 11/05/2009
Related ranges: Zelio Control