The purpose of this Resolution is to inform 170LNT71000 Devicenet Communication Adapter users that the Exec has been upgraded to version 1.41.
Version 1.41 firmware resolves the following 170LNT71000 issues:
- 1) When operating in 'Polled Mode' and mounted on discrete input bases only, 170LNT71000 Devicenet Comm Adapters would drop off the network every 10 seconds. The adapters would remain off the network for approximately 0.5 second then recover on its own.
2) The input data from a bidirectional module will freeze at their last value if an output fault (ie. shorted output) occurs. The user would have to remove the fault to continue to read inputs correctly.
3) If bi-directional modules are configured for polled & strobed modes, their outputs would remain in their last state if:
- the communications cable is removed from the adapter,
- the PLC is stopped, or
- the fieldbus power is turned off.
The 170LNT71000 firmware is NOT field upgradable.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL192238 V1.0, Originally authored by DaDz on 07/02/2008, Last Edited by DaDz on 07/02/2008
Related ranges: Modicon Momentum