Goals and Symptoms
Goal: Help customer to setup Twido soft to enable a connection via the Internet.
Causes and Fixes
The connection to a Twido PLC via Internet is possible if the remote hardware setup has the built-in Twido Ethernet or the Twido Port and the Twido soft is properly set to be used over the Internet.
To properly set the Twido Soft to be used over the Internet, you have to create a new connection using the remote PLC IP address and select the proper P-Unit / Address.
To create a new connection, follow these steps:
1) Click on "File", select "Preferences"
2) Select "Connections management" .
3) Create a new connection by clicking on "Add" and entering the fields. When using the Twido port, set the field P_Unit / Address for 1.
4) When using Twido TWDLCAE40DRF use the P-Unit / Address as "Direct".
5) Select the new connection created by selecting the name assigned to the Twido over Internet.
If you are an Electrician or other Trade professional, please login or register below to purchase through your preferred wholesaler. If you a consumer building or renovating, please try our Clipsal@home site