The alarm log is a circular buffer. It means that, once it filled up, new alarm events will overwrite the oldest alarm events. For example, if your alarm log size is set to 100 records, it will work like this:
- events 1 to 100 will fill up the alarm log.
- event 101 will overwrite event 1.
- event 102 will overwrite event 2.
- event 199 will overwrite event 99.
- event 200 will overwrite event 100.
- event 201 will overwrite event 101.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL183431 V1.0, Originally authored by MiMe on 04/10/2007, Last Edited by MiMe on 04/10/2007
Related ranges: Vijeo Designer