The purpose of this resolution is to inform 170ENT11001 (non-RoHs) Ethernet Communication Adapter product users that the firmware has been upgraded to v. 1.06.
· Field upgrades to v.1.06 can only be performed on 170ENT11001s currently at versions 1.03 or 1.04.
· Firmware version 1.05 was not released.
· 170ENT11001's currently at v.1.00 can only be upgraded by exchanging the affected unit.
This resolution affects all 170ENT11001 (non-RoHs) Ethernet Communication Adapters.
When using a 170ENT11001 mounted to a 170ANR12090, the 'Holdup time' will not work properly if it is set for 140 (1.4 seconds) or higher. If the communications cable is disconnected, the outputs will remain on forever. The 'Holdup time' will work properly if it is set for 130 (1.3 seconds) or lower. The Holdup time values 30-6000 (for 300ms to 60 sec) have been corrected.
- The 170ENT11001 communication adapters LAN ST LED bliinks 8 times (SAFE-MODE) when attempting to assign an IP from an NOE or ETY DHCP server. SAFE-MODE allows the IP to be assigned but the I/O will not be allowed to operate. The 170ENT11001 will now go into RUN-MODE if the IP is assigned from an NOE or ETY DHCP server.
- The 170ENT11001 could not acquire its IP configuration from a BootP server when using 802.3 Framing. An IP address can now be assigned from a Bootp server using 802.3 Framing.
(Removed File URL: 179786_C9A2/ENT11001v106.zip)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/dc224441f46964e5c12571ee008379d2/fl_block_5/0.584?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
- ENT11001v106.zip contains the following files:
4. Procedure to download the 170ENT11001 Exec.doc
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL179786 V2.0, Originally authored by DDz on 09/19/2006, Last Edited by DDz on 09/20/2006
Related ranges: Modicon Momentum