Conversion of a Modsoft program to a Proworx 32 project fails.
Converting a Modsoft program to 'ProWORX 32' could sometimes fail and return errors during the conversion process.
This is a known issue and it will be addressed in 'ProWORX 32 version 2.1'. The converter for 'ProWORX 32'
is being completely redesigned.
As a workaround, you can use the attached ProWORX NxT converter to convert the Modsoft program to a
'ProWORX NxT' project which can then be imported into ProWORX 32.
To use the 'ProWORX NxT' converter:
- Download the attached 'Modsoft to NxT Convert.zip' file and extract all of the files to a temporary
folder on you PC.
- Open the temporary folder and double click on the file named 'NXTCONV'
- Select the 'Convert Modsoft database to NxT' option.
- Browse for the Modsoft source database
- Specify a new database name for the destination.
- Click on the 'Start button.
Open 'ProWORX 32' and import the 'ProWORX NxT' database that was created in the step above..