To add a Logbook entry:
1. From the Network Editor window, select Logbook on the Display menu. The Logbook window appears.
2. (Optional) In the Log Number field, type the identification number for this log entry. The Log Number defaults to the first unused log number (in increments of one).
3. In the Log Author field, type your name or employee number.
4. In the Log Date field, type the date that this log is entered. The Log Date field is 20 characters, so you can type (for example, the time of day or shift number). The default is the system date.
5. In the Log Note field, type the log. It can be as many as 200 characters long.
6. Click OK.