The purpose of this resolution is to inform Momentum product users that the M1E 984LL Executive firmware for the M1E processors has been upgraded to v.1.20. The SV has changed from 1.08 to 1.20.
'M1E I/O Status' web page is misleading. A single generic Momentum I/O base displays the same LED pattern for the various modules available. These LED's only show the first I/O mapped input and output word, regardless if its an analog module or a discrete base.
- Web page applets not displayed. Web page applets could not be displayed in a browser only if the web pages were downloaded to the M1E using the Web Loader Utility on a Win98 Operating System.
- Classfull addressing.
Reference OPRs #20016422 and #20017787.
- The affected PRODUCTS are:
Update to Exec. v.1.20.
- The M1E I/O Status web page has been changed to the I/O and Register Data Display. This new page allows the user to enter a 3x or 4x register into the first location of a table of 15 continuous registers to view the value in those registers.
- Fixes a problem displaying web page applets only if the web pages were downloaded to the M1E using the Web Loader Utility on a Win98 Operating System.
- Supports Classless addressing.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL160597 V1.0, Originally authored by on , Last Edited by on
Related ranges: Modicon Momentum