- Changes to recipe or security data while editing the project may cause incompatibility with the run-time data or result in data that cannot be preserved. For example:
- If any variable is changed while editing the project, even a variable that is not related to the recipes, all recipe data cannot be preserved.
- If a single recipe is changed (i.e., a change to a recipe's name, ingredient list, or recipe value), all recipe data cannot be preserved.
- If a recipe group is added to or deleted from a recipe group, all recipe data cannot be preserved.
- If a recipe group is added, deleted, or changed, all recipe data cannot be preserved.
- If security data is changed (i.e., a user group is modified), the existing security data on runtime can be preserved but the modified security data will not be downloaded.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL205660 V1.0, Originally authored by GeMc on 07/01/2011, Last Edited by GeMc on 07/01/2011
Related ranges: Vijeo Designer