How to import and link symbol variables from TwidoSoft to Vijeo Designer?
To import the Twido PLC symbol files, following procedure below:
1) Add a Modbus RTU driver at the I/O Manager (enable IEC syntax if necessary)
2) Go to the variable tab and right click on the Target1 node
3) Select Link Variables
4) Change the file filter to .twd
5) Browse for the Twido project file with extension .twd
6) Press Open
7) In the Dialog box that appears, select the variables you wish to import.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL181975 V1.0, Originally authored by on , Last Edited by DaBr on 02/09/2007
Related ranges: Vijeo Designer