Need guidance on how to use CET850.
How to add an IED section:
1. Select the SCL root element in the tree view.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Add > IED.
3. Set the IED Identification and optionally the Address parameters according to the settings that you need.
4. Click OK to validate the operation
a. A new IED element is added in the tree view.
How to Modify an IED section:
1. Select in the tree view, the IED you want to modify.
2. In the property view, select an attribute and click Modify in the contextual menu.
a. A dialog box opens, displaying a table with the attributes and their values.
3. Click the Attribute Value column to modify them.
4. Click OK to validate the modification.
a. The IED parameters are updated.
How to Remove an IED section:
1. Select in the tree view, the IED you want to remove.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Edit > Delete or press the DEL key.
a. The IED and the relevant Connected Access Point are removed from the SCL file.
b. The undo function may be used to go back to the previous state.