How to add a connected access point:
1. In the tree view, select either the SCL root element, of the Communication section, or a Subnet element.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Add > Connected Access Point.
3. Set the IED identification and Address parameters according to the settings you need.
4. Click OK to validate the operation
How to modify a connected access point:
1. Select a Connected Access Point in the tree view.
2. In the property view, select an attribute and click Modify in the contextual menu. A dialog box opens, displaying a table with the attribute and their values.
3. Click the Attribute Value column fields to modify them.
4. Click OK to validate the operation.
How to Remove a connected access point:
1.Select in the tree view the connected access point you want to remove.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Edit > Delete or press the DEL key.
a. The connected access point is removed from its sub-network. If there are no other connected access points, the subnet is automatically removed from the SCL configuration.
b. The undo function can be used to go back to the previous state.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL204867 V1.0, Originally authored by MiZe on 03/19/2011, Last Edited by MiZe on 03/19/2011
Related ranges: Sepam accessories