How do you convert the roller direction from horizontal to vertical for a 9007F?
Adjustment or modification
1. Loosen the four head mounting screws and remove the head.
2. Depress and hold in the roller plunger.
3. Insert the blade of a flat-head screwdriver through the access hole in the plunger guide to hold the white nylon cam inside the head. Pull out the roller plunger.
4. Rotate the roller plunger 90° and remove the screwdriver blade.
5. Make sure the guide pin in the plunger is seated in the slot of the nylon cam and reassemble the head in the desired position
6. See instruction bulletin 65013-002-93G