What can cause the ATV61 drive not to start and run when LI1 is enabled?
All models and serial numbers
The motor does not run when LI1 is enabled.
Check that the drive state is RDY TERM REM [top line of display].
Check the following parameters.
1. Menu 1.5 drive is in 2 wire type. [1.5 INPUTS/OUTPUTS CFG], [2/3 wire control]
2. Menu 1.5 drive is in LEL 2 wire control mode. [1.5 INPUTS/OUTPUTS CFG], [2 wire type : Level]
3. Menu 1.6 FR1 is assigned to the correct speed reference [1.6 COMMAND], [Ref. 1 channel : AI1, or AI2, or HMI]
4. Menu 1.6 Profile is SEP and CMD switching is channel 1 active, [1.6 COMMAND], [Profile : separate] [Cmd channel 1 : Terminal mode]
4. Menu 1.2 status IO menu and Logic inputs LI1 is going high when they turn on the logic inputs. [MONITORING], [I/O MAP], [LOGIC INPUT MAP]
5. Check Menu 1.2 verify the drive has a speed reference and that it is not 0. [1.2 MONITORING], [I/O MAP], [ANALOG INPUTS IMAGE]
1. Reset the logic input terminal on the control terminal board
2. Check Sink/Source switch (SW1) located on the control terminal board
3. Cycle the switch
4. Reset the terminal control board