No data is collected for SeaLevel 462/463 I/O modules monitored by NetBotz appliances. SeaLevel 462/463 I/O modules must be reconnected and reconfigured after upgrade to NetBotz v4.2.
3rd party integration.
NetBotz appliance fails to log Sealevel data.
Users must upgrade to NetBotz v4.2
Users monitoring SeaLevel 462/463 I/O modules on NetBotz appliances earlier than v4.2 must do the following:
1. Upgrade the NetBotz appliance and the Advanced View user interface to v4.2.
2. Disconnect the SeaLevel 462/463 module from the NetBotz appliance. Note the port and the port label.
3. In the Advanced View, wait for the Sea I/O 462/463 device to become grayed out in the list. In the Serial Devices display, remove the device.
4. Reconnect the SeaLevel 462/463 module.
5. In the Serial Devices display, select the Sea I/O 462/463 device type for the correct port, and specify the port label.