What UPS units are officially supported by the AP9613 (Dry Contact I/O SmartSlot Card)?
- UPS Device Management
- AP9613 - Dry Contact I/O SmartSlot Card
- Various APC UPS Models - single and three phase
- Supported UPS models listed below
The user is unsure if the AP9613 is supported in their device or AP9613 is not working properly and compatibility is not confirmed.
The following UPS lines have been officially tested with the AP9613 Dry Contact I/O Card by APC:
- Smart-UPS Model Types with the following prefix:
- SUVT/Galaxy 3500 (Must use Configuration #2 - same as Symmetra)
- SRT (requires AP9613 v2.1.0 and higher)
- All single phase Symmetra Model Types including:
- Symmetra RM
- Symmetra LX
- Certain three phase Symmetra PX Model Types including:
- 20kW Symmetra PX All-In-One
- 40kW Symmetra PX
- 80kW Symmetra PX
- 48kW Symmetra PX All-In-One
- 100kW Symmetra PX
- 160kW Symmetra PX
Please note: The AP9613 is intended to support the above UPS models which consist of both UPS-Link and Micro-link communication types. All other SmartSlot enabled UPS models may work in conjunction with the AP9613, however, these models have not been officially tested by APC.