Troubleshooting tools for StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert (DCE)
- Basic Appliance (AP9465)
- Standard Appliance (AP9470)
- Enterprise Appliance (AP9475)
- Virtual Appliance (AP94VMACT)
StruxureWare Central (SWC)
InfraStruXure Central (ISXC)
StruxureWare Data Center Expert (all versions)
StruxureWare Central (all verisons)
InfraStruXure Central (all verisons)
Troubleshooting issues such as connections and communications with devices or servers, at times, requires more tools than are available within the Data Center Expert desktop client.
1) Navigate to the web interface of DCE by entering the IP address or hostname into a web browser.
NOTE: If Data Center Expert is restricted to HTTPS only, you will need to specify https as part of the URL.
2) Log into the web interface and then select Status in the upper right.
3) Under Additional Information, select Troubleshoot Network from the drop down menu and then select Submit.
4) Under Function, select one of the available utilities, which are listed below:
- Trace Route
- Resolve Host
- IP Information