Disabling active scripting in Internet Explore causes problems with PowerChute log-on
PowerChute Business Edition
If you disable active scripting in Internet Explorer:
· You cannot log on to PowerChute Business Edition Agent.
· An ActiveX control in the log-on screen of PowerChute Business Edition Agent is marked as unsafe
If active scripting is disabled, enable it. To enable active scripting do the following:
1) Select Internet Options on the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
2) On the Security tab, open the list of custom level settings.
3) Under Scripting, near the end of the list, enable “Active scripting.”