NetBotz v3 Appliance Security Information
NetBotz v3 (355,450, 455, 550, & 570)
NetBotz (all versions)
Network Protocols and Ports
- NetBotz includes an IP Filtering feature. Configure IP Filtering in Advanced View.
- Where possible, all unnecessary services should be disabled (SNMP, HTTP, etc.).
- Use Strong encryption (AES for SNMPv3, HTTPS, etc.).
- Change the default password and use passwords that are considered strong.
- If SNMP is required, consider changing the V1 community strings, and do not user SNMPv1 thereafter. Use SNMPv3 instead, configured with SHA and AES-128.
NetBotz Software Vulnerability Scans