Netbotz Camera Motion Threshold is Off by Default
NetBotz Version 2 and 3
By default, all NetBotz version 2 and 3 appliances ship from the factory with camera motion thresholds created but disabled.
Follow this procedure to enable camera motion thresholds:
- To enable the camera motion threshold do the following:
- Login to the Advanced View with an administrator ID
- Select "Configuration"
- Select "Camera Pods"
- Select the camera pod you wish to configure, then click "Sensors..."
- Select "Camera Motion" at the top, then select the default threshold at the bottom and click "Edit".
- On the threshold configuration screen, click the "enabled" check box