Netbotz External Sensor Installation Tips
Adding sensors that connect to the external sensor ports require configuration before they will function. Follow these basic guidelines when adding sensors to the external sensor ports:
- Physically connect the add-on sensor using and noting the external sensor port(s)
- Under “Configuration” in the Advanced View, click on “Sensor Pods”. Select the appropriate Sensor Pod where you attached the sensor
- Click “External Ports” and select the appropriate sensor and the port that it’s plugged into, then name it appropriately
- Once that’s done, you can then select the “Sensors” button and edit the thresholds for that device accordingly
- It’s always a good idea to test the sensors and cabling before fully deploying the solution on-site.