Avoiding False External Temperature Reading in RF Environments on Netbotz Appliances
NetBotz version 2.
In an environment where strong radio frequency may be introduced, users can try any of the following to eliminate false low temperature readings:
* RF ground the Bot/pod to earth
* RF ground the DIN SHIELD to earth at each of the connector
* Locate a BOT or POD closer to the place where they want to measure and eliminate any extension cable
* Wind the cable (close to the Bot) through a toroidal ferrite several times
* Place the cable in metal, earth grounded conduit to provide a faraday cage