How to properly update an NetworkAIR FM NMC via XModem
Data Center Cooling
NOTE: Start Update with the AOS and then the Application file. Every time you finish, you need to totally log out of HyperTerminal.
- Open Hyper-Terminal Session / set to 9600,8, None, 1, None
- Hit enter key 2 times and input user name--apc and password--apc.
Note—this is the default high level user name and pass word; this may have been changed by site personnel.
- From the control console enter: 3-System
- Disconnect from Hyper Terminal, go to File, Properties and change port setting to 38400.
- Click Apply, OK, then reconnect and press ENTER
- Once connected the unit will start to Scroll CCC… Showing connection is present
- Click on Transfer, Send File…
- 9. Click on Browse, locate file, and click Open. Set Protocol for Xmodem, click send.
- File transfer will begin…
- Once file transfer is complete, disconnect and exit hyper terminal session. Restart Hyper terminal session using the following port settings and check the control console for the proper AOS/Application files.