While working on My Ecodial L, how to resize a busbar or a busbar trunking in the schematic.
- Select the object to be resized.
- Click on the Resize X & Y button
- Black square is displayed at each. The squares are the resizing handles.
- Move the mouse cursor to one of the handles, the cursor becomes a double-headed arrow.
- Click and hold the mouse button down.
- Move the mouse. The selected object becomes larger or smaller, depending on the movement of the mouse cursor
- Release the mouse button when the object is the correct size. The object remains selected.
- Click anywhere outside the objects to unselect them.