How to use Web Gate in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11 still exists! It just isn't exposed. To find it, follow this procedure:
1) Click on "Cortana" (Windows 10's new search tool. It is beside the Windows button)
2) Type "Internet Explorer"
3) Notice the search results finds it.
4) Right Click on "Internet Explorer" and "Pin it to Taskbar"
5) Now that you have IE pinned, launch it as you would in Windows 7
6) Ensure "Active X Filtering" is disabled in IE. To check this, goto the Tools Menu and ensure it is unchecked. (you may need to enable the Menu bar first to do this).
7) Also ensure that Protected Mode is disabled as well.