ION Reporter Error: "The report could not be opened"
When attempting to create a new report using one of the default templates a user will receive the following error.
If you attempt to open the report template in Excel you will receive the following pop-up
ION Enterprise 6.0.x
The Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications component is not installed
1. Close Excel if it is open.
2. In the Control Panel choose "Add or Remove Programs" (or Programs and Features in Windows Vista / Windows 7).
3. Select Microsoft Office in the list and click on the Change button.
4. Choose "add or remove features".
5. Select "Visual Basic for Applications" in the "Office Shared Features" list and set it to "Run from My Computer". Then click on the continue button.