How to setup scheduled printing in SMS Advanced Reports - Crystal Enterprise.
The user can print reports manually but when a report is scheduled to print the user gets an error: No default printer. The Crystal Report Job Server must be running with an account that has permission to the printer in use.
System Manager Software SMS with Advanced Reports
Advanced Reporting in SMS 4.0 or later
The Crystal Report Job Server service is not running with a Windows Account that has permission to the printer.
1. Establish a user account that has access to the printer.
2. Open Start>Programs>Crystal Enterprise 10>Crystal Configuration Manager
3. Stop the Crystal Report Job Server
4. Right-click on the Crystal Report Job Server and select properties.
5. In the Logon as box in the properties tab, uncheck System Account. Change the user account and password to the user that has access to the printer.
6. Start the Crystal Report Job Server and close Crystal Configuration Manager.
The Advanced Reports help incorrectly states to configure the Crystal Management Server instead of the Crystal Report Job Server in the Scheduling Execution of a Report help topic.
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL189500 V1.0
Related ranges: System Manager 4.0, SMS Add-on