Video: How to export datalogs from ION Setup in CSV and HHF formats
User wants to convert HHF file to CSV format
HHF file to CSV format
NOTE: Take backups of all your files before make any changes.
You will need the latest version of ION Setup to make the changes below.
The latest version of the software can be found here
Held File Format (HHF) for MV90 systems contains the memory image of the meter and Load Profile meter data according to the MV90 standard. This format is used to upload Load Profile data, visual meter reads, event (history) data, and other types of recorder and/or register information into the MV90 system.
This article explains how to convert an existing HHF file into CSV format using ION Setup.
1. Connect to the meter with ION Setup.
2. Right-click on the meter and select Properties.
3. Select the Display tab.
4. Note the Template Type and Template Options.
5. Browse to ..\ION Setup\Tables\\\Data Recorders (Template Type and Template Options are the values determined in Step #4).
6. Right-click on the file "Energy & Demand.pml" and select Properties.
7. Un-check the "Read Only" option and click OK.
8. Open the file "Energy & Demand.pml" using a text editor (like Notepad).
9. Once the file is open in the text editor, note the following parameters toward the bottom of the file:
10. Replace the entire section with the following parameters:
11. Save the file and re-connect to the meter using ION Setup.
12. Open the Energy and Demand Data Screen.
13. Right-click on the screen and select Import HHF from the pop-up menu.
14. Right-click on the screen again, select Export CSV from the pop-up menu, and save the log in CSV format.