Discover our Clipsal Smart Home packages as seen on The Block 2018

in location


I'm looking for

  • Wholesalers
    • Uncheck All Check All
    • Expand
    • Expand
    • Expand
    • Uncheck All Check All
  • Switchboard Manufacturers
    • Uncheck All Check All

The best way to see what Clipsal electric products can do for your home is seeing them in action at a Clipsal Display Centre.

Product stock may vary according to location. If you're after a specific product range, please check with your chosen location before visiting.

10 Results
    Load More Load Complete
    Change Location

    What cabling do I need to connect my PC to a SY/MAX model 50 controller?

    The following parts are required to connect a PC to a SY/MAX model 50:

    • 8030ICM200 (RS-232 to RS-422 converter)
    • 8005FCB10 (cable to connect the SY/MAX model 50 CPU to the 8005 RIO interface module)
    • 8005RIU10 (interface module)
    • 8010CC100 (cable to connect the 8030ICM200 to the 8005RIU10. This is included with purchase of the 8030ICM200 converter).

    Didn’t find what you were looking for?

    Try Searching Again View Our Categories

    Need further assistance?

    Our Customer Care department provides total customer service solutions for our residential, industrial and commercial applications.

    Get Assistance